2017 Power Systems 103: Relay Commissioning I - Columbus, OH
A stand-alone class that has
been specifically developed for
engineers, engineering technicians
and field relay technicians.
Superchage your professional education and grow your network of connections.
Find the knowledge and tools you need to excel in your field and earn 32 PDHs.
- Introduction to Power Systems and Protective Relaying
- Technical Tools
- Instrument Transformers
- Control Circuits
- Transformer Protection and Control
- Testing Power Line Carrier
- Redundant Systems
- Maintaining Relay Systems
- Analyzing Relay Events
Monday, June 26 - 29 at 7:30 a.m. EDT
Courtyard Marriott Columbus Downtown
35 West Spring Street
Columbus, OH 43215
Book Your Room
PGE Room Rates as low as $149 per night.
Reserve by May 26, 2017 for this rate.
Or call 614-228-3200 to reserve on the phone.
Power Grid Engineering
PGE's Relay Commissioning 103 seminar is geared toward answering fundamental questions about Field Commissioning of Protection and Control Equipment. This class is beneficial for hands-on field technicians, new protection & control engineers and other utility company staff that want to know more about field testing. This class assumes a knowledge of topics covered in Power Systems 101 and Power Systems 102.
- Commissioning Tests; Safety Manual and Automatic Testing of CTs and Relays
- Commissioning Tests; Testing Circuits, Wiring and Functional Tests
- Commissioning Tests; In Service Readings
- Commissioning Tests; Commissioning Numerical Relays
- Commissioning; Projects Management
Seminar Cost: $895
Seminar + Printed Book: $995
The pricing includes all instruction, a flash drive with e-copy of the curriculum, breakfast and snacks each day of the seminar, and evening social events. A printed book of the curriculum can be purchased for an additional $100 per person. Seating is limited.